Magic (or Witchcraft) is the power to effect change by magical means. Magic can often be split into dark and light, though depending on the situation can also be neutral. Magic is a genetic heredity that connects a person to the elements and forces of nature in order to practice witchcraft.
Abilities & PowersEdit
- Channeling: The act of drawing and invoking extra forms of energy by focusing on celestial events.
- Conjuration: The act of calling, commanding, or summoning a certain object, person, and/or spirit already in existence.
- Elemental Control: The act of controlling and manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, water, and weather.
- Spell Casting: The act of changing and/or controlling events through the use of charms, hexes, rituals, etc.
- Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and persons by mental influence.
- Witches Brew: The act of brewing and concocting paranormal elixirs that contain supernatural properties.